Volunteers play a vital part in enabling us to fulfill our mission. Many individuals step up to the plate time and again to do what needs doing, contributing countless hours in ensuring the ongoing sustainability and success of The Danish Canadian Museum.
Areas of service include:
- Working at bingos and casinos
- Helping with special events like Viking Days
- Helping with clean up and care of the grounds and buildings
- Serving on the Board of Directors and Committees
- Helping with fundraising events and donating items for auctions
- Helping with visitor services during the open season from May to September
- Being good will ambassadors, telling their friends and relatives about the Museum
Every June, we hold an outdoor banquet and program to honour and express appreciation to our many volunteers.
If you are interested in helping out, please contact the Museum. Our Volunteer and Special Events Coordinator would love to hear from you.