PUT YOUR SPONSOR HELMET ON: More than ever, you now have the opportunity to reach Danish Canadians, Scandinavian communities and tourists from across Canada and Internationally. As a corporate sponsor, you will receive prominent visibility in our museum and suitably on our 14 acres of beautiful outdoor grounds and gardens in central Alberta. Your branding will be featured on our new website, virtual museum and our social media marketing platforms.
Bronze ($5,000) Museum, outdoor grounds and gardens, virtual museum, social media platforms, charitable tax receipt
Silver ($7,500) Museum, outdoor grounds and gardens, virtual museum, social media platforms, direct mail, charitable tax receipt
Gold ($10,000) Museum, outdoor grounds and gardens, virtual museum, social media platforms, direct mail, press releases, charitable tax receipt
Platinum ($15,000) Museum, outdoor grounds and gardens, virtual museum, social media platforms, direct mail, press releases, exhibit naming, charitable tax receipt
The Board of Directors of The Danish Canadian Museum have made available Sponsorships to both corporations and individuals for the following selected exhibit rooms at the museum:
- Immigrant Exhibit Room
- HC Andersen Exhibit Room
- Heritage Exhibit Room
- Dormitory Exhibit Room
- Library Exhibit Room
- Mobility Access Exhibit
The benefits of becoming a Partner of The Danish Canadian Museum include:
- your name printed on a gold plaque (12″ wide x 4″ high) highlighted on the door of the museum exhibit room and/or display
- your company description or individual history in a frame (8″ wide x 10″ high) below your name plaque
- one colour business card size advertisement including your name and logo in the museum newsletter
- your name and logo on the danishcanadians.com website
- your name as a Partner highlighted in the museum description of exhibits and displays
- your valuable Partnership referenced in interpretive tours provided to visitors and tour groups during our open season
*On-line donations feature is currently under construction and will be made available in the near future. Please use the DCM Donation Form above.
For more information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.